Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oops. I did it again ...

owl locket - Etsy / watch - Fossil (buy similar) / bracelets - Express / Xhilaration dress - Target 
Mossimo cardigan - Target /  Sam & Libby Priscilla boots - DSW (buy) / scarf - World  Market

I tried not to wear teal again today, I really did. First I had on a different dress with a purple grandpa cardigan. Then I had on this dress with the same cardigan. Then I switched the cardigan out for a cropped bright red (almost orange) jacket. I liked that for a while, long enough to walk Elwood while wearing it, but then I decided that it was too much for work. So then I tried my dolman sweater -- in the same color as the aforementioned jacket -- and wasn't fond of that, either. So teal it is.

Oh, and speaking of Elwood, he was staring at me the entire time I took my photos this morning. I don't think he liked that I moved his crate to the kitchen so that I could use his space.

xo, Kellie

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your tights? I'm still looking for ones that are thick and long enough for my tall body..
    Oh, that Elwood! <3 him --Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure they came from Target. They're footless, so they're probably kinder to taller humans than tights with feet would be. - K

    ReplyDelete