Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Promise Kept

Charisma bracelet - Kellie Creates (buy)
owl locket - Etsy (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy similar)
floral top - Urban Outfitters (buy similar) / burgundy pants - Zara (buy)
Mossimo wedges - Target (buy)

Yesterday I told you that I would have photos not taken in a mirror coming soon. "Soon" has arrived! I still need to get a bit more comfortable posing without the security of having the camera in my hand and being able to see my reflection, and I still don't have the courage to go outside where there is nice scenery, but I believe this is a step toward improving. 

I was hoping to finally participate in my first Everybody Everywear, but with it being a muggy 75 degrees outside today, tights didn't seem to be in the cards for me. I'm going to link this post up to EBEW girls instead ... I hope that's not against any rules!

xo, Kellie

1 comment: