Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Secret Weapon

layered necklace - Betsy Johnson / freshwater pearl necklace - gift from the Philippines
watch - Fossil (buy similar) LC Lauren Conrad blazer - Kohl's (buy)
Bird's Eye View dress - Francesca's (buy) / Merona wedges - Target (buy)

I was really excited this morning that I had managed to get dressed and take outfit photos with time to spare to tidy up the apartment and upload and edit my photos. Just as I sat down to see how my pictures turned out, I managed to spill coffee down the front of my dress. I immediately reached into my purse, pulled out my Tide pen, and in the time it took me to edit my photos and begin typing this entry, coffee stains are no more. The moral of this story? Go out and buy a Tide pen -- or five -- right now!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment