Thursday, November 10, 2011

Preparedness

Holly necklace - Kellie Creates (buy)
watch - Fossil (buy similar) / Asian bangle - World Market (buy similar)
Sparkle & Fade dress - Urban Outfitters (sold out) / Sam & Libby Priscilla boots - DSW (buy)

I go into work in the middle of the day today, and a cold front is supposed to move in later this evening, which means that by the time I leave work it will be at least 20 degrees colder than it was when I went in. Naturally I reached for tights and boots. I suppose I should probably tote a coat (rhyming!) along with me to work, too.

I had a "WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING?!" moment with my remote this morning and managed to capture it on camera. I include it in today's photos in the hopes that you'll get a little laugh out of it. Or a sense of camaraderie. We've all been there, right?

xo, Kellie

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these pictures!! Your dining room has such great light :) --Jess

    ReplyDelete