Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up


1. After we managed to recover from our Veteran's Day hangover -- and I mean that in the truest sense, I went out with Matt and his shipmates -- we dragged ourselves out of the house to run some errands and wander through World Market. I snapped a photo of the evening sky as we drove over the Intracoastal.

2. I found this cute little stocking for a new addition to the family who will be coming home at the end of the month. (That means you're going to want to keep an eye out for impossibly cute photos!)

3. Matt found out what happens when he leaves me home for several hours on my day off. I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I was feeling festive and wanted to decorate. Don't judge me!

4. While Matt was watching football and eating pizza with the boys he had a pizza sent to me so that I didn't have to watch back-to-back episodes of Angel on an empty stomach. How sweet is he?

5. I spent several hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday getting acquainted with my new camera and updating the photos in my shop. I'm surprised I've even managed to sell anything up until now, seeing how terrible the old photos looked in comparison to the new ones!

Did anyone else break out the Christmas decorations this weekend?

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment