Monday, September 26, 2011

The Perfection Problem

Not to get all deep on you or anything, but I realize more and more every day how much of a perfectionist I can be, and with that realization comes another realization that I can often be overbearing and controlling in my quest for perfection. Today, however, I realized that wanting to be perfect isn't necessarily a bad thing and that in some aspects of my life -- like my job -- I shouldn't be afraid to stand up for the work that I do. I don't want to go into too many details, but let's just say that I stepped out of my comfort zone and finally spoke up for myself. I have yet to see how it will pan out, but I wanted to share my realization, vague as it may be.


This is the first of six work outfits, I have a long week ahead of me! I picked out all of my outfits for the week after spending two hours in my closet Sunday night. Matt told me that after I had been in there a while he started to think that I had gotten tired and gone to sleep on the closet floor. The thought crossed my mind!


xo, Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! You struggle because you're already so darn close to perfect! <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete