Sunday, September 25, 2011

Priorities

I meant to have this outfit posted sooner -- say, Friday, the same day that I wore it -- but I was busy making these all weekend:



 multi-strand bracelets - Etsy
 
I've always had this thing with writing where an idea will come to me and I have to write it down right away before I lose it. Lately it feels like that artistic quirk has crossed over into my jewelry making. When an idea hits I feel an urge to execute it right away.

But back to Friday's outfit ...


disc necklace - Private Gallery (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy) / belt - came with a skirt
birds dress - Francesca's (buy) / pencil skirt - Marshalls (buy similar)
Merona wedges - Target (buy)

For the first time ever last week I wore every single outfit that I had picked out ahead of time. And by "every single outfit" I mean all three of them, since it was a short work week for me, but I'm still quite proud of myself. I'll be playing in my closet once I'm done here to hopefully pick out six outfits for my upcoming work week!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment