Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Flashback Restyle: 5.31.11



BCBGeneration necklace - TJ Maxx / watch - Fossil (buy) / bracelets - Target (buy similar)
blouse - Urban Outfitters / Mossimo pants - Target (buy) / Aerosoles wedges - TJ Maxx (buy similar)

Although there is a theory that one can come up with an infinite number of ideas, I don't have an infinite amount of clothing, so coming up with outfits without resorting to shopping can sometimes be difficult. I got the idea from Jessica over at What I Wore to go through my archives and restyle previous outfits. This one is from May of last year. This has the double benefit of allowing me to get better quality photos of past outfits, since my first nine months of posts were taken in a mirror. My one self-imposed rule for these flashback restyle posts, however, is that I have to change at least one thing about the outfit. Who's ready for a trip down memory lane?

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment