Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is it really over?

Well, the long weekend had to end eventually, I suppose. I spent most of my time watching season eight of the X-Files. (I'm a HUGE sci-fi nerd, and totally proud of it!)


Today was another slow day at work, aside from a quick meeting and a delivery that I had to make, but that's no reason not to make sure I look cute! I took the comfy route again today, with a sheer floral blouse from the sale section at Urban Outfitters, worn with a Charlotte Russe lace cami underneath. The pants are my navy Mossimo pants (again, I know!) and I'm also wearing my layered Windsor necklace again. I'm realizing I need more accessories for work. The best part of my outfit, however, is definitely my Aerosoles peep-toe wedges that I found at TJ Maxx. I could not believe how comfortable they were when I tried them on in the store, and I think they are so perfect for spring.

Oh, I'm also (sort of) wearing a smile, I decided to take a page out of Jessica's book and try not to look so grumpy in my posts!

In other news, I've started making jewelry again! I've been playing with beads ever since I was in the first or second grade, and my craft supplies have sat neglected for a while lately, so I decided to break them back out again. Once I get a couple more pieces made I'll be sure to post them.

1 comment: