Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Repeat Offender

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and I'm going to be sitting through three-and-a-half hours of job training this afternoon, so I needed something that was comfortable first, but also cute. I'll be sitting in a room full of people I don't know, so I definitely need to look my best!


This dress was right in front of me as soon as I walked through the doors at Marshalls. I don't usually go for prints, but this dress fit so well and was so pretty that I had to have it. It came with a linen belt made from the same fabric as the dress, but I like a more fitted look, so I went back to that Windsor belt that I wore for almost all of last week. I'm also wearing my Windsor layered necklace again, I guess I just like to stick to what works!

We're halfway there already!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment