Monday, March 26, 2012

Last Friday

necklace - Kellie Creates (SOLD OUT - buy similar)
bracelet - JC Penney (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy) / top - Loft (SOLD OUT) / pants - Gap (SOLD OUT)
Merona wedges - Target (buy)

When I didn't update E&O on Saturday and then again on Sunday, I contended with some guilt. I usually post every day, I thought. I'm breaking my pattern! My routine is ruined!

But then I realized that sometimes there are more important things to worry about than posting to the blog every day, like powering through a twelve-hour work day or taking a moment to sit on the beach with a mimosa and watch a guy named Fischer get arrested for public drunkenness.

So this is my outfit from last Friday, do you really care that I didn't post it right away? Didn't think so.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment