Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blue, Part II

necklace - Stein Mart / watch - Fossil (buy similar) / Laundry by Shelli Segal dress - Marshalls (buy)
cardigan - Maurices / Merona wedges - Target (buy)

Today makes two days in a row that I have donned a vibrant shade of blue, but since blue is one half of the colors for the school where I work and am an alumni, I figure it's perfectly acceptable. What might not be acceptable is this dress while attempting to help out with a function that's outside today, but that's never affected my outfit decisions in the past, why start now?

Along with my watch and necklace I have also accessorized with a Band-Aid today. Be careful when making your hot tea, ladies. Just a second of distraction from your adorable pup could result in a fun second-degree burn!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment