Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lazy Leap Day

Charisma bracelet - Kellie Creates (buy)
toes - OPI's "Meet Me on the Star Ferry" (buy) / BCBG necklace - TJ Maxx (buy)
Mossimo chambray shirt - Target / BDG corduroy shorts - Urban Outfitters
Mossimo flats - Target (buy) / plush owl - Pier One (buy)

I think my boss might be up to something. Last week he gave me a Friday off, this week he gives me a Wednesday off ... Before I know it he's going to be cashing in a huge favor.

Today is the holy grail of days off. No errands to run, no company to entertain, and no pressing chores to get done. Although I don't plan on seeing anyone, I still like to put forth some effort in what I wear on a lazy day. I have a theory that a cute outfit -- even if it is a cute outfit that no one sees -- can be the difference between a lazy day spent feeling like a bum, or a lazy day spent feeling relaxed and at ease.

Excuse me, I'm off to make a dent in my Hulu queue.

xo, Kellie


No comments:

Post a Comment