Monday, February 27, 2012

Blue, Baby

BCBG necklace - TJ Maxx (buy) / bracelet - JC Penney (buy similar) / top - Maurices
Mossimo pants - Target (buy) / Mossimo flats - Target (buy)

Sadly, the shopping momentum from my tax return is winding down. What I've got left needs to be put aside for my next root canal, which is way overdue. But enough about my dental problems ...

Colored pants that aren't in the red color family have been on my mental shopping list. Now that I've moved on to blue, I'll probably end up with at least two more pairs of pants (or skirts) that are in the blue family before I move on, but I'm okay with that.

And do I even need to tell you how excited I am about my leopard flats? I've been eying those babies for months, and they are mine at last!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment