Tuesday, January 10, 2012

EBEW: Jess and Kellie,
Black and White

Hat- Urban Outfitters; Shirt, Skirt- Forever 21; Belt- Thrifted; Jewelry- Crafted; Watch- Fossil; 
Flats- Steve Madden

It's still warm here in dear Florida, so I'm wearing another skirt. I'm also participating in the the Everybody, Everywear black and white challenge for January, so I thought I'd harness my inner elderly church-going-fancy-lady and wear a hat today. Oh, what a sad state our country was thrown into when women stopped wearing hats and gloves on a daily basis ... or so my grandma says. 

Btw, I'm not wearing makeup, as I have mounds of homework and wanted to make sure I'd have time to post. And yes, that's our Christmas tree. I can't bear to throw it in the dumpster yet. But notice it's not decorated still! We're not "those people ..."

Have a super awesome Tuesday, kids! --Jess  

Tarina Tarantino necklace - It's Eclectic
bracelets - JC Penny, Forever 21, Express (buy similar JCP bracelet, buy Express bracelet)
Black Poppy tank - PacSun / XOXO jacket - Ross / jeans - Forever 21
Sam & Libby Priscilla boots - DSW (buy)

I was having a hard time coming up with a black and white outfit for work, so I decided to go casual for this month's Everybody Everywear. I've had this jacket since this time last year and am finally wearing it for the first time. I should probably try working it into more outfits!

xo, Kellie




Black + White | Everybody, Everywear


2 comments:

  1. @Jess - A hot pink belt is my favorite accessory. Nice!

    @Kelli - That top is amazing. <3 the look!

    to look for: Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess, absolutely love your hat. And even without make up, you still look amazing.
    @Kelli,the top has a great design and fits you well. With that white blouse, it's a knock out!
    Love both of your outfit, eh.

    Cheers,
    Cathy@The Cheap Scrubs Pockets Galore

    ReplyDelete