Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pinspiration 6


bracelet - JC Penny (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy similar) / scarf - gifted (buy similar)
reversible belt that needs replacing - Wal Mart (buy similar) / blouse - Urban Outfitters (buy similar)
Mossimo pants - Target (buy) / Merona wedges - Target (buy)

In the spirit of being completely forthcoming, I will tell you that I got the idea to set up my Pinspiration posts this way from I Heart This Blog. I hope she doesn't  mind. (Insert something here about copying and sincere flattery ... yada, yada.) 

I will also tell you that I am quite a fan of this outfit, it isn't often that I put something together and like it both in person and in photos. Go me! But as for the rest of the outfits I picked out for this week and already photographed? They might all be going into a folder labeled "mistakes," never to be seen again unless I do a "worst of" post at the end of the year.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment