Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One. More. Day.

necklace - Forever 21 / watch - Fossil (buy similar) / sweater - Old Navy (buy)
Mossimo pants - Target (buy) / Merona wedges - Target (buy)

I had no intention of taking outfit photos today. I've been a single puppy mom since Sunday (and will be until tomorrow night) while Matt's ship is underway, so I had no expectations of being able to get ready for work, take Elwood out a couple of times and get him fed with time left over to take pictures. But by 7 a.m. I was almost completely dressed, leaving me an hour-and-a-half before my 8:30 a.m. departure time.

I saw this sweater a few days ago over at I Heart This Blog. Old Navy should probably send her some free swag, I'm sure I'm not the only person who loved her sweater so much that they promptly headed to the nearest store.

Today is my last day of work before vacation, which means this is my last work wear outfit of the year. I think this might be a good opportunity for some closet reorganization in preparation for the new year! Any tips?

xo, Kellie

PS - Who else thinks I need to invest in the free photography lessons that came with my camera? There's got to be a way to get a good exposure without having to adjust the brightness, contrast and color when I edit my photos ...

No comments:

Post a Comment