Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Goods

The Goods 

Unlike the list of People Who Didn't Get What They Want for Christmas, I am not on Twitter lamenting the failure of my parents and significant other to give me an iPhone and a car for Christmas. Instead I am sharing some of the gifts that I received and am so excited about!

Some so-called gift-giving experts say that giving gift cards is just plain lazy. I disagree, I LOVE getting to hit up Target to pick out some goodies for myself. If you saw my wish list for this year, you'll know that the John Frieda Smooth & Sleek flat iron was something I was hoping to receive. I already love it! (Thanks, Matt!)
My parents got me a couple of goodies, among them was a cropped lace tee from Forever 21. I actually ended up wearing it on Christmas day because I loved it so much!

Matt went above and beyond for Christmas this year, which is no surprise because he is such a generous guy. In my stocking I found some Haribo Gold Bears. I am a candy fiend, and these bears are one of my favorites! Matt also got me a set of four hand-painted Japanese bowls that are so nice I almost don't want to use them, and he also got me (well, technically us) a dining room table from West Elm to place the bowls on top of. (Our table is white, black just showed up better in the set.)

I'm off to enjoy some of my gifts, I hope you all got gifts that you are excited about too!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment