Sunday, October 30, 2011

Orange and Blue

necklace - Kellie Creates (buy)
watch - Fossil (buy similar) / belt - Wet Seal (buy similar) / Mossimo dress - Target (buy)
Aerosoles wedges - TJ Maxx (buy similar)


Once a year in Jacksonville University of Florida and University of Georgia football fans converge in our city for what's known as the World's Largest Cocktail Party. Or, as I like to call it, the World's Largest Deathtrap. It's quite possibly the biggest rivalry in the Southeast conference and probably the biggest day for Jacksonville financially. I didn't go anywhere near the stadium, I actually went to work, but that didn't mean I couldn't still show the world which team I was supporting.

After work Matt and I headed downtown to the Pearl for another yearly tradition, but more on that tomorrow.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment