Thursday, October 27, 2011

Campus Invaded


We took care of the catering today for MTV's Campus Invasion Tour concert at UNF. I knew that a large portion of my day would be spent outdoors, and since fall has once again fled I stopped at Target yesterday to pick up some shorts. I took a page from my former camp counselor life and paired olive, black and camel to come up with an outfit that came together much better than I expected it to. 

What did not come together today, however, were the outfit photos I took this morning that had my face in them. My pained smile made me look like the type of person who'd marry their cousin. You know the look I'm talking about, right?

But to make up for the absence of my smiling face, I will share with you a couple of the Instagram pictures that I snapped for our Facebook page at work. Enjoy!


xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment