Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An Ode to Jacksonville

Kirra tank - Marshalls / Mossimo cardigan - Target / pencil skirt - Marshalls (buy similar)
leopard belt - Target (buy similar)

There are essentials to every well-oiled closet. Every girl should have a good pair of skinny jeans, a staple date-night dress, and a great pair of heels. But if she lives in Jacksonville (and has any sense of home-team spirit) there a couple more things she should own. Thanks to the Jacksonville Jaguars, black and teal pieces and jaguar (or leopard) print accessories are also closet must-haves. I love the way black and teal look together and how jag-leopard print makes them pop. Perhaps that's why I moved to Jacksonville in the first place. I mean, how many cute outfits can you possibly make from Miami Dolphins colors? Blech.

I'm so accustomed to the color and print combination that I don't even do it with the Jags in mind some days. Today was one of those days, until I actually put the outfit on and though "hmm, guess it's teal spirit Tuesday." And then I decided that I want to add more Jaguar spirit to my closet. Guess I better add to the post-remix shopping list!

xo, Kellie

Oh, I almost forgot! My other purchase from Friday that I promised I would show you is this pair of pumps:

mid-heel pumps - Payless (buy)

It's a style I never would have gone for a couple months ago, but I was inspired by Kendi Everyday's similar pair in orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment