Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Guilt Blogging


dolman top - Windsor (buy similar) / olive skinny pants - Old Navy (buy similar)
Mossimo flats - Target (buy similar) / Tarantino necklace - It's Eclectic! (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy)

My boss and I were talking about how little time we have in our day -- him more so than me, since he has a wife and kids -- and I told him how blogging has almost become one of those "must-do" things for me every day. The word "guilt" slipped out of my mouth, and he created a new term for me: "guilt blogging." I'm one of those people that has to stick with things once they start them (which is probably why I completed an entire 30 for 30 even though I had set out to do a 30 for 15), and I don't want to just slack off on my posting. This isn't a bad thing, except when it's past midnight and I still haven't posted my outfit for the day, because it motivates me to make sure I'm putting some thought into every outfit I wear. So if guilt is forcing me to dress better, bring it on!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment