Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Final Countdown(s)

Mossimo denim shirt - Target (buy) / black pencil skirt - Marshall's (buy similar
belt - Wet Seal (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy similar
Wayra necklace - handmade (buy)

I've got quite a bit on my plate these days, and lots of things to count down to. All of them good, I think. Let's review

Three days until pay day.
Five outfits until the end of my remix challenge.
Seven days until I move.
Twelve days until I see my FAVORITE band, Bayside.
Twenty-two days until Matthew returns from deployment.
Twenty-seven days until Matthew's birthday. 
(He gets to be the same age as me for exactly a month.)

Oh, and speaking of numbers, I got five compliments on my outfit today. And yes, I counted. Don't judge me.

xo, Kellie

1 comment:

  1. I told you!!! And I'm glad you went with that necklace, much less TexMex :) I'll never steer you wrong!! --Jess

    ReplyDelete