Monday, July 11, 2011

Nailed It

   After seeing Sally Hanson's Salon Effects EVERYWHERE, I was inspired to try my own nail art. The design at the top right was the one I decided to mimic..


 Rather than doing the product testing, I took some advice from a Cosmo article (in the latest issue) and painted my ring fingers with a few different colors. It took a lot of patience and a steady left hand (I'm extremely right handed), but the resulting effect was awesome.

The polishes I used were a yellow from Forever 21, and a pink, turquoise and silver nail art pen from a big kit that was a Christmas present from the little girl I take care of (and my future flower girl <3). But the polish I have to give a nod to is Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish. I found it at Ulta for a whopping $0.99, and it literally dries in about a minute. Totally worth a try!


 All in all, I don't think it was too bad of a job for my first attempt
Hope everyone had a stellar Monday! --Jessica Sunshine




  ps- If you want to know how I did it, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment