Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pattern Mixing Virgin

nautical cardigan - Forever 21 (buy similar) / floral tank - PacSun (buy similar)
pencil skirt - Marshalls (buy similar) / belt (came with a shirt) - Windsor
necklace - Swarovski (buy chain, buy similar charm) / Asian bangle - World Market (buy similar
watch - Fossil (buy)

The 30 for 30 Remix is actually starting to become a challenge because I'm trying things that I never would have tried before. Like mixing a floral tank with a striped, nautical cardigan. I still haven't decided if the combination works, but I didn't scare any children or receive disapproving looks from any elderly women, so I suppose I'm in the clear.

xo, Kellie

1 comment:

  1. I was definitely a pattern mixing virgin before I started my blog. Lol. And now I love mixing patterns!

    & I'd say you're definitely in the clear! The stripes and floral work lovely together.

    ReplyDelete