Sunday, June 26, 2011

It Aint Over 'Til It's Over

True to my word, I got up before work Saturday morning and got some exercise. I decided to post proof of my sweat-soaked self (after a mere 20 minutes of rollerblading!) in case any of you doubted me.

embellished Guess button-down - TJ Maxx (buy similar) / black pencil skirt - Marshalls (buy similar
layered silver necklace - Windsor (buy similar) / Bullhead boyfriend shorts (buy similar)
leaf charm from a Target necklace (buy similar) / Asian bangle - World Market

Yesterday was another two-outfit day, and I'm loving taking a piece of my outfit and using it for work and play! Perhaps this will become a new habit even after I'm done remixing. I also hit my goal for the remix challenge yesterday, since Jess and I were going to do 15 outfits each. However, that was really easy, and I want to give her time to catch up, so would anyone have any complaints if I just kept on going? The hardest thing is the not shopping, not the remixing!

Time to do some internet window shopping, happy Sunday!
xo, Kellie

PS - Let's just pretend that I posed the same way in all of my pictures yesterday on purpose, mkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment