Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 for 15 Remix: Kellie's 30

Well, once I managed to drag myself out of bed today I got to work doing laundry and laying out items for our 30 for 15 remix. Hopefully I picked well, because I'm not allowed to wear anything else for the next fifteen outfits.

Here's the breakdown:

Shoes - One pair of heels, two pairs of wedges, two pairs of flip flops, and a pair of flats.


Bottoms & Dress - Two pairs of shorts, one pair of capris, one pair of trousers, one pair of jeans, and an LBD.


 Tanks & Camis - Three printed, one blue, and three black.


Button-Downs & Cardigans - One short-sleeve button-down, one denim button-down, one checkered button-down, one green cardigan, one striped cardigan, and two black cardigans.


Skirts - One tulip skirt, three pencil skirts.


And that makes 30! Did you count to make sure? I'd say thanks for not trusting me, but instead I'll say thanks for keeping me honest. See you tomorrow with my first outfit, I've already got it picked out!

xo, Kellie

PS - Kendi Everyday has her items posted too. She makes it look much cooler than we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment