Sunday, June 12, 2011

Put On My Boogie Shoes

 I have to agree with Kellie: one of the best parts of going out is getting dressed up! Between going to class and taking care of kids, I don't often get to wear heels and short dresses. So last night I had a girl's night with Kellie and my sister from another mister, Lisa.
I wore a dress from Forever 21's nicer line, Love 21. It was a little pricier than I like to pay for Forever 21, but I got them to take 10% off. Skills! It's hard to tell in pictures, but the dress comes in at my waist and has a really pretty keyhole detail in the back. It also tinkles when I move, making me feel like a gypsy. I'm longing for a wide brown belt, I feel that would have added some definition to my waist. On my feet were a pair of awesomely comfortable clogs from Target. I can wear them to dinner and then dancing; after 4 hours of shaking it my feet aren't screaming. Love it! Add to it some outrageously large gold hoops and a gold necklace from my great-grandmother. 



Can't wait for next Saturday!! --Jessica Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment