Monday, March 5, 2012

Magic Monday

BCBG necklace - TJ Maxx (buy) / bracelet - JC Penney (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy similar
tunic - rescued from an old roomie's donation pile / Mossimo cardigan - Target / jeans - Forever 21
Sam & Libby Priscilla boots - DSW (buy)

I very seldom wear this tunic. It's too short to wear as a dress and too long to wear as a top without ending up looking like I'm in my nightshirt. The only successful outfit with this top was the one that resulted in me tucking it in to a pencil skirt. Well, today I decided that the shirt does not dictate how I wear it, I dictate how I wear the shirt, and I pulled off a little outfit magic. Since I'm wearing a cardigan over it, I decided to tie the top up in the back to make it less slouchy, and the result was a more fitted tunic. And the result of all of that is two casual outfits in a row that I am proud to show the world. I wonder if the dentist will like my ensemble?

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment