Friday, February 17, 2012

Blog Crush: The Daybook

(photos from The Daybook)

One of the more recent additions to my daily blog reads is The Daybook. I first read about Sydney and her little blog on Boy Howdy Daily (a previous blog crush, what a small word!) and was immediately drawn in by her quirky stories, her accessible style, and the incredibly cute relationship that she has with her husband. I loved her blog so much, in fact, that within two or three days I read it start to finish. (With the help of Elwood, of course:)


Sydney is a new mom and gets to stay home and play housewife all day, but she still has a sense of style that I can relate to and sometimes take inspiration from. Not only do her outfits inspire me, but her relationship with her husband also (sometimes) motivates me to be sweeter to Matt, or to do thoughtful things for him and not always expect him to do thoughtful things just for me. On top of all of that, she's just plain fun to read! I highly recommend paying Sydney a visit, even if just to see pictures of her adorable baby!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment