Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Take Two

 thrifted necklace - Kellie Creates (buy)
bangles - thrifted / chain bracelet - Betsey Johnson / belt - Wet Seal / Mossimo cardigan - Target
Xhilaration dress (altered to be a top) - Target / pencil skirt - Marshalls (buy similar)
Aerosoles wedges - TJ Maxx (buy)

I had an idea the other night. It came to me while I was in the shower, as most of my best ideas do, and once I was dried off and dressed I got right to work.

I needed a way to document my favorite outfits, the ones that I want to remember on days that I either don't have time to come up with a creative, new outfit, or days when I am just feeling uninspired. That's where Pinterest comes in. I created a pin board titled "Greatest Hits: Work Outfits." You can find it here. Now all I have to do on days when my closet is taunting me is whip out my iPhone or hop on the computer and pull up my pin board.

With that said, a few of the outfits that I posted need better photographs, so forgive me if I re-post a couple of outfits in the coming weeks!

xo, Kellie

PS - Elwood wanted to say hello today:



No comments:

Post a Comment