Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pinspiration 5


"Preppy Chic" might have been a more appropriate title for this post, but I'm standing in front of a bookshelf. Bookshelf equals "nerdy," not "preppy."
 
necklace - Betsy Johnson
watch - Fossil (buy similar)
BDG button-down - Urban Outfitters
Merona sweater - Target (buy similar)
Mossimo capris - Target
Merona wedges - Target (buy)

It's probably been close to a year since I last wore this top. The last time I wore it one of the dishwashers announced to all of the kitchen staff that I looked pregnant. Seriously. It has taken me this long to forgive the top, but I paired it with another shirt I haven't worn in a while and presto! Cute new outfit. I may have had some help from Pinterest with this one. Again.

(via Lilly's Style)

I think I need some help in the accessorizing department, however ...

xo, Kellie

PS - Speaking of bookshelves, is anyone else obsessed with theirs? I think books are reflective of their owners, so I'm always arranging (and rearranging) my books to make sure my favorites and the most interesting ones are the most prominent. There's also an elephant and an owl nestled among the books. Perfection.

Find me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment