Friday, December 23, 2011

A Beach Day on the Second Day of Winter


Please believe me when I say that I am not bragging by telling you that it is 77 degrees on the second day of winter here in Jacksonville. Yeah, yeah, you northerners are shaking your heads in disgust at me for being ungrateful of such beautiful weather two days before Christmas, but seriously, IT'S TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! Anyway, Matt and I decided to head over to Neptune Beach to take Elwood out for a walk and get some passion tea lemonades from Starbucks.


We couldn't take Elwood out onto the actual beach because dogs aren't allowed until after 5 p.m., but he made up for it by eating lots of sand off of the sidewalks, entangling himself in some foliage, and greeting lots of strangers. Our pup is seriously an attention whore, he gets very offended when people don't stop to say hello!

I hope everyone else is enjoying their vacation! We're off to even warmer climes for the holiday! 

(Jealous?)

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment