Monday, October 17, 2011

Pinspiration 1


I've been on Pinterest for a couple of months now, but I had a hard time getting the hang of it at first. Then I got the app on my iPhone and really started pinning, and now I pin both from the phone and from the computer. My favorite things to pin are outfit photos and craft photos, but outfits are by far my favorite. I'm taking a tip from Kendi and using my pins as inspiration for when I'm in a clothing funk. My outfit today was the first of what I'm sure will be many Pinterest inspired ensembles:

 
 necklace - borrowed from Jess
bracelet - Bestey Johnson
watch - Fossil (buy similar)
Merona belt - Target
Mossimo cardigan - Target
cream tank - Charlotte Russe
Mossimo pants - Target (buy)
Aerosoles wedges - TJ Maxx (buy similar)
 
Want to follow my boards? Find me here.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment