Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gemma


beaded bracelet - Kellie Creates (buy)
owl locket - Etsy (buy similar) / Tarina Tarantino necklace - It's Eclectic / watch - Fossil
Love Notes plaid top - Marshalls / lace tank - Ross / olive skinny pants - Old Navy (buy similar)
Mossimo flats - Target

I felt like I was channeling a bit of Gemma Teller Morrow, the Sons of Anarchy matriarch, in this outfit from Thursday. (Yes, I know today is Sunday. Let's not even talk about the past three work days that I've had.) As the girlfriend of a motorcycle enthusiast, I've been sucked into the SOA series and love the work that costume designer Kelli Jones has done with making the characters' wardrobes so genuine. 


Matt liked my outfit, too, he said it had a slightly rockabilly vibe. Considering his love for that scene, that's a huge compliment.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment