Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hello, Fall!

Asian bangle - World Market (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy similar) / scarf - gifted (buy similar)
earrings - Target (buy similar) / ruched dress - Express (buy) / Mossimo pants - Target (buy)
Merona wedges - Target (buy)

The first thing I did this morning after turning off the alarm was to look at my Weather Channel app to check the temperature. It was a glorious 50 degrees outside, and never broke 70 all day. Today I got to wear a scarf to work and my hair got neither greasy nor frizzy. Ahh.

Matt's mom bought me this scarf for Christmas last year and I wore it today for the first time. I need to watch a scarf-tying tutorial, however, I haven't quite mastered the art of the scarf.

Who else is excited about the wardrobe possibilities that the cooler temperatures bring?

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment