Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up
(A little tardy, I know.)


Matt and I headed down south to my hometown over the weekend to see the Florida Marlins take on my Philadelphia Phillies. A pretty vicious thunderstorm kicked in as we were on the way to the game which resulted in us missing the exit for the stadium and ending up waaay on the other side of Miami. After some bickering about which way was north and a few wrong turns, we finally made it back to the stadium in time for the second inning. Thanks to the hour-and-a-half rain delay that kept the game from starting on time, we barely missed a thing. Afterwards we headed to Fort Lauderdale beach to check out the Elbo Room, a hole in the wall that claims to be world-famous.

We're still suffering through a life without cable or internet, so my posting is still a bit sporadic. Let's get it together, Comcast!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment