Thursday, September 1, 2011

Slacker

Mossimo cardigan - Target (buy) / twist neck shell - Loft (buy) / ankle pants - Van Heusen (buy similar) / necklace - handmade (buy) / watch - Fossil (buy)

Take a lack of internet (still!) in my apartment and mix with a Tuesday night out (followed by an all-day hangover Wednesday) and an early work day on Thursday and what do you get? An outfit post four days late. My posting has slacked off a bit, but I'm still here and still have lots of post ideas bouncing around in my busy little head.

This is my work ensemble from Monday. I was feeling pretty basic so I topped the outfit off with one of my handmade necklaces to add an unexpected pop of color. I realize magenta is also a pop of color, but the grays kind of neutralized it, so I felt that an additional pop was needed to tip the scales.

I'm doing a '70s-themed birthday party for myself next weekend, what are your favorite '70s styles that have resurfaced lately? I'm looking to work some fringe into my wardrobe, myself.


xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment