Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Lighter Side



animal print top - Loft (buy) / Mossimo capri pants - Target (buy) / Merona wedges - Target
necklace - Windsor (buy) / watch - Fossil (buy) / macrame bracelet - handmade (buy)

I'm sure you were anxiously waiting to see which items from my dressing room post I ended up buying. Here is the first of three. I picked this top up at Loft during tax-free weekend here in Florida. Not only did I get it without taxes added on, but Loft also had all of their clearance an additional 30% off. Long boring math story short, I ended up getting a $57 shirt for $19. Score!

I feel like this is a lighter palette than what I typically wear, one of my post-remix goals is to work on lightening up my wardrobe so that all of my outfits don't contain some shade of black, gray or dark blue (aside from jeans and pants). How's this for a start?

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment