Sunday, July 3, 2011

Flirty Skirty

I went totally off my remix for church with my parents this morning because I realized I didn't include nearly enough "churchy-dressy" pieces. I got this skirt at Anthropologie (similar) a few weeks ago and have had some trouble finding shirts to wear with it. However, after trying this top from Forever 21's Love 21 line (their nicer, side brand) I was quite happy with the end result. The top is a cream-colored tunic that I usually wear with leggings, but the skirt is long enough that it worked out. It didn't photograph as cute as it looked on, but I know it looked snazzy. On my feet were my cognac, studded clogs from Target. 
 This week I'll be a little better about my remixing, Kellie's dedication is inspiring. Perhaps the fall one will be a little easier. 

that's Spanki, btw.. she says hello
 
On a patriotic note, a special thanks to all those who have made our country what it is. So many take the freedom we have for granted and fail to recognize the sacrifices that have been made. Here's to those who have fought, regardless of the politics involved, and to those that are still fighting. Thank you!
Happy Independence Day --Jessica Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment