Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Must Love Cardigans

If you've been following us for the past couple of weeks you've probably observed my affinity for the cardigan-layered-over-a-tank-top combination. Well, there's actually a reason for this. I stupidly got a tattoo on my shoulder when I was 21. I don't regret the tattoo, it's actually very well done (thank you, Inksmith & Rogers!), but I do regret my choice of placement. Because I work in a professional environment, cap sleeve or sleeveless outfits are just out of the question.


Today was yet another easy day, mostly busy work that needed to get done on the computer, so I threw on my favorite navy blue Mossimo dress pants, a plum and black tank top that I picked up from the clearance section at Urban Outfitters, a black Take Out cardigan from Marshalls, and my go-to silver layered necklace from Windsor

The best part of getting ready for work this morning was looking in the mirror and seeing that my skin has almost completely cleared up -- I've been actively trying to take care of my acne situation since February. Rather than my usual regimen of sunscreen, foundation primer, concealer, foundation, blush and foundation setter, I just put some concealer on a couple of spots (after sunscreen, of course!), swiped on some blush and brushed on a bit of powder for shine control. It definitely took a lot of time off of my morning routine!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment