Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Natural {6 of 30}

necklace - It's Eclectic (buy similar)
bracelet - JC Penney (buy similar)
George cami - Walmart (buy similar)
Kirra tank - PacSun (buy similar)
Salt Denim jeans - TJ Maxx (buy similar)
Mossimo sandals - Target

During the more humid months I can't get away with not washing my hair every day. Since I'm already stressing my hair by washing it more frequently, I try not to flat iron it every day. I know it's silly, but on the mornings that I wake up with natural waves in my hair I get kind of excited. Not straightening my hair frees up almost a half hour of my morning, and it's nice to get a little bit of variety in my life. Add carefree waves to a fun animal print and bright jeans and I've got myself a youthful, happy outfit for summer!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment