Monday, June 11, 2012

Back Into the Swing

necklace - Forever 21
bracelets - Target
Aztec print dress - Marshalls (buy similar)
Merona wedges - Target

To say that I've been a bit overwhelmed lately would be an understatement. I bought this dress nearly three weeks ago and am just now getting around to photographing it and wearing it to work! Things aren't calming down anytime soon, either. As soon as Matt get's back from being underway this month we will be moving, I have an order for four dozen necklaces to finish and ship before July (I'm going retail!) and I still have to find time for my actual job, too. (You know, the one that pays the bills?)

But through all of that I'm going to try to get back into the swing of this blog. It's a hobby that I get a lot of enjoyment out of, and it's nice to have something that I have complete creative control over.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment