Monday, February 20, 2012

Murphy's Law

BCBG necklace - TJ Maxx (buy) / bracelet - Target (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy similar)
Mossimo dress - Target / Mossimo sweater - Target / Merona wedges - Target (buy)

Usually my days off are Sunday and Monday, but this week I spent both days at work. A cute outfit helps with the exhaustion, along with the 75 or so red roses that I scored from the bridal show yesterday. But Matt better not think that they don't make up for the absence of a flower delivery last Tuesday. Oh, no, I still want those pink roses. At work. And a cupcake would be nice too.

I don't want to jinx anything, but considering how last week I got shocked by a 220 volt live wire, Elwood ate about half a blanket and took four days to spit it back up, the wash machine overflowed while I was trying to wash the sheets that a certain puppy peed on, and Valentine's Day was, well, anticlimactic, it won't be hard for this week to be better than the last. Let's go.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment