Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Menswear


necklace - Windsor / watch - Fossil (buy similar)
Pierre Cardin button-down - Matt's, purchased overseas / leopard sweater - Old Navy (buy)
Mossimo pants - Target (buy) / Merona wedges - Target (buy)

A few months ago Real Simple magazine featured a fall style pictorial. One of the looks that stood out to me was the pairing of a leopard cardigan over a chambray shirt which I cut out of the magazine and pinned to my real, live, inspiration cork board in my closet. This is the closest I've come to recreating the look so far, and I turned to Matt's side of the closet for help. I couldn't find any shirts to pair under my leopard sweater, but then I spotted the Pierre Cardin button-down hanging amongst his dress shirts. And as a bonus, he didn't wash the shirt after he wore it last time, so I'm off to work smelling like my man. (He's gone for a week, don't judge.)

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment