Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dolman

bracelet - JC Penny (buy similar) / striped shirt - H&M (buy similar)
dolman sweater - American Eagle / skinny jeans - Gap (buy) / Converse One Stars - Target (buy)

A few months ago I was on a serious hunt for a red cardigan. I looked everywhere, both in stores and online, and I finally came upon one that I liked on American Eagle's website. I failed to see the word "dolman" in the sweater's item description, so when it finally arrived in the mail I was slightly disappointed. I've never been a fan of dolman tops, but me being as stubborn as I am, I decided to try to style the sweater rather than sending it back. After several attempts at styling the sweater for work, I finally decided to accept the fact that this sweater was meant to be casual, not professional, and tossed on a pair of jeans and my One Stars.

I'm still contemplating adding this sweater to my dontate/give away/sell pile. Any thoughts?

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment