Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to the Grind

necklace - Windsor (buy similar) / watch - Fossil (buy similar) / bangle - World Market (buy similar)
sweater - Old Navy (buy) / cami - Charlotte Russe (buy) / pants - Zara (buy)
Merona wedges - Target (buy)

Well, that's the end of my vacation. Time off never seems like enough time off, but I'm feeling refreshed and ready to start my work year out with a clear slate. (Well, sort of clear, considering how our fiscal year actually starts in the fall ...)

I don't know whether it was apparent or not, but I was starting to get burned out in the months leading up to my time off. I'm looking at today as a fresh start for both work and wardrobe. I've even gotten in the habit of planning and photographing my outfits ahead of time, which will hopefully give me time to put more effort and creativity into my posts.

Here's to a new year!

xo, Kellie

PS - Totally just realized in linking up to the sweater that I also wore it on my last day of work in 2011. Hmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment