Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pinspiration 3


I spied Fruity Girl's outfit on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and immediately thought of all of the similar pieces I already owned to recreate it. With the weather as fickle as it's been lately, however, I had to wait until Thursday to wear it. I wonder what the stats are recently on how many times the weather is mentioned in style blogs, it really does impact my clothing choices when I actually decide to pay attention to it!

 
necklaces - borrowed from Jess and created from other necklaces
bangles - thrifted
belt - Forever 21
Spring Street dress - Marshalls (buy similar)
sweater - Maurices (buy similar)
Aerosoles wedges - TJ Maxx (buy similar)

xo, Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Tooootally doing this!!! I have the most amazing sweater vest from my Grandma that will work perfectly. You're so pinspiring :) -Jess

    ReplyDelete