Saturday, October 8, 2011

You've seen this dress before.

beaded bracelet - handmade (buy) / floral dress - Urban Outfitters (buy similar)
belt - came with a shirt (buy similar) / mid-heel pumps - Payless (buy)

This dress is a repeat piece, I know. Until the weather cools my styling options with it are kind of limited. But I tossed a skinny belt on over it and wore one of my new handmade bracelets, so it's officially a new outfit, right? We did an expo for work yesterday, so I needed to dress nice but didn't want to over style myself because (a) I didn't want to get any raised eyebrows from the big bosses that were there and (b) I didn't want to distract from the awesome food and catering displays we were presenting.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can style this dress once the weather cools? I'm thinking a black scarf would be fantastic ...

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment