Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good News & Bad News

Billabong Designer's Closet dress - Aqua East Surf Shop (buy similar) / Mossimo cardigan - Target
Mossimo flats - Target (buy)

Well, the bad news is that it's going to end up costing me a nice sum of money out of pocket to fix my teeth. Guess that's what happens when you don't go to the dentist for five years! The good news is that I actually went to the dentist, my doctor is incredibly nice and put me at ease, and the chairs in the exam rooms are heated and have built in massagers! Guess it's time to write myself a budget to start saving up for root canal numero uno.

I was at work for less than three hours yesterday and considered just throwing on a pair of pants and a loose blouse and calling it a day, but I was determined to wear all of the outfits I had picked out for the week. I bought this dress over a year ago for Matt's birthday, and yesterday was the first time since then that I've worn it. I feel like it has a lot more styling potential than I gave it credit for yesterday, so I plan to play with it and explore its possibilities. 

One more work shift tonight before my weekend, hooray!

xo, Kellie

PS - Has anyone else broken out the Halloween decorations yet? I started putting some up Thursday night, this is definitely my favorite holiday to decorate for!

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress!!! I def think you should wear it more! It would be cute with that pink blazer... :) -Jess

    ReplyDelete